Sunday evening. I met up with Jason and his fren for a shopping and dinner trip. Supposedly, it was only the 2 of us. Then he told me that his fren wanted to join in. Of cos, i didnt mind cos I did have some reservations abt going out with him only. So he came to pick me up at abt 5pm plus and off we headed to Suntec.
It was a little awkward initially in the sense that we seemed to be walking around the mall aimlessly. Nobody bought anything initially, which made the whole shopping trip seemed even more pointless.Then Jason treated us to ice-cream. Mine was Mint Chip in cup. That soothed the tense atmosphere a bit cos at least we just window shopped and we got to talk more. Actually, I wasnt exactly interested in the hps that they were interested in, neither were they interested in the clothes and shoes that I enjoyed looking at.
The funny part was that I kept wandering off to other shops when they were looking at the hps and many times they couldnt find me. Finally I bought sth at BUM Equip. They were having a relocation sale and mind you, the apparels were absolutely good bargains.
After that we went to Carrfour before going to Sakae Sushi for dinner. I think I really wasnt feeling that well, so I ate very little. I could tell from the food ordered that they were really trying to accomodate me. But I really had no appetite. I couldnt help that right?
After dinner, I went back to BUM and saw a denim skirt on the manequin. It was a must-buy piece, but a pity it was the last piece and it was worn on the manequin in addition to the fact that they were closing for the day soon and Jason & Sunny were at the door waiting for me. Under such circumstances, I gave the skirt a miss. But it was a temporary miss.
That nite, i thot abt the skirt and I really regretted not insisting to buy it. Solution? I called up the store the next day morning to reserve it and went to collect it after work.
Mission accomplished-satisfied.